BIG Cyber Security Show & Awards organised by Trescon
This is the second edition of the cyber security show & awards, an event by Trescon on 20th September 2018 at The Leela Mumbai.
The show is designed for executives and industry experts from across business technology, in need of innovative technology & solutions to protect their company’s infrastructure & data from cyber attack.
Companies and organisations around the globe are facing different forms of cyber threats from many entities. To name some: Ransomware, Advanced Persistent Threats, and the leak of sensitive information are just the tip of the iceberg.
Protecting individual & company’s data would be the challenge many users in the industry are facing.
This provides a big opportunity for:
- Solution Providers – to talk about their latest challenges in such situation and how did they overcome this hurdle.
- Security Analysts / Industry Experts – to discuss the new trends in cyber attack and what can be done to safeguard their data
- Policies – Industry & government policies inline with new security standards.
The strategy for the event is very clear,
“To explore new innovations for a greater cyber security.”
As India is gearing to be the centre of latest technologies and innovation in IoT, BigData & more; It’s crucial for solution providers to be take the centre stage and voice their opinion on the current state & what needs to be done.
The cyber security market is expected to grow from US$ 4 billion in 2018 to US$ 5 billion by 2025
Rediffmail Enterprise is proud to be the PLATINUM PARTNER of the BIG Cyber Security Show & Awards 2018.
We have speakers who would be talking about the latest technology & solution inline with email security and general practices to protect your data.
- Venki Nishtala, Chief Technology Officer, Rediff.com India Ltd
- Amol Mujumdar, Sr. Director -Technology, Rediff.com India Ltd
- Venkata Satish Guttula, Director – Security, Rediff.com India Ltd
For more information on the awards, please visit: Big Cyber Security Show & Awards »